Toronto Based Law Firm
Vulnerability Management as a Service
Implementation of Qualys Vulnerability Management solution with ongoing security managed services.
- Create and maintain acceptable security standards that comply with the requirements for key clients in North America.
- Overcome compliance gaps impacting the ability to retain customers and gain new business.
- GlassHouse Systems performed a cybersecurity assessment to determine security posture maturity using industry leading cybersecurity standards and frameworks (NIST, SANS).
- Vulnerability Management as a Service, utilizing Qualys technology to identify, prioritize, and remediate risks across the organization
- Cybersecurity framework, policies, and procedures
- Incident Response and Business Continuity plans
- Identifying and tracking new and existing assets to provide intelligent, contextually relevant guidance, remediate advice and process improvement.
- Harnessing scan results and turning them into actionable data with orchestrated remediation, achieved through analysis and report building, along with expertise in integrating with other security tools
- Compliance with PCI and GDPR regulations by leveraging Qualys’ certified policies and workflows and showing repeatable and auditable processes to auditors.