Provincial Healthcare Provider
High Availability Storage and IBM Power Solution
Enterprise class systems and storage implemented across 3 sites providing high availability for critical health applications.
- Provide a high availability/recovery environment for improved business continuity and data access for mission critical government end users
- Provide applications with automated failover.
- GlassHouse Systems team architected and implemented an automated failover solution that included:
- Enterprise Class IBM Power 9 servers with FlashSystem Storage and Lenovo FlexSystems
- SAN Directors, Tape Library with encryption software
- IBM Cloud Pak for Applications and DB2
- Improved recovery times with automated failover across sites, enhancing business continuity posture and timely access to data for all their mission critical applications.
- Enabled the customer to leverage Openshift through containerizing their DB2 applications by using the IBM Advanced Enterprise Edition extension for Cloud Pak.