Storage Modernization with Transition to Cloud
Modernizing storage infrastructure for claims application, delivering DR capability across sites and enabling backup and archive into public cloud.
- Provide a secure and high-performance storage environment for a demanding health services production workload.
- Improve RPO/RTO for disaster recovery while controlling operating expenses.
- Reduce operational expense.
- Architected and implemented a data replication and DR solution based on IBM FS9200 Storage technology deployed across two sites.
- Upgraded SAN fabric to support increased replication throughput.
- Provided services from GlassHouse Systems to assist with setup, implementation, and migration.
- Implemented a financial structure to meet challenging operational expense requirements.
- Increased performance by 25% and capacity by 30%
- Reduced operating expense costs
- Zero downtime during implementation and migration
- Reduced data center footprint by 60%
- Ability to leverage public cloud for archive